Furnace RepairNear Me
We also offer 24-hour Emergency Furnace Repair Services in greater Los Angeles and its surrounding areas, where you don’t need to wait another business day to schedule repair of your furnace, just call us at (805) 499-0448 and we will immediately attend to it.
When to call for Furnace Repair
With many years of experience, we have been repairing furnaces – covering both gas and electric furnaces all through the state. Below are some vital signs to consider with respect to fixing your furnace system:
When the furnace does not start when the thermostat is turned on :
When you truly need heat in your living space but can’t have it; this can reveal sign of faulty thermostat. While this little part can cause such problem and discomfort for you, it is quite easy and affordable to repair by our expert technicians. Note that only an expert HVAC technician can handle this without further complicating issues.
When your furnace lights up, but doesn’t provide warm air :
This is another common furnace repair sign and can be a serious issue if it isn’t delivering warm air into your rooms, though the furnace kicks on. The main issue on ground here is that the circulating fan or blower has stopped functioning properly. When the ducts are clogged or have come apart, this can trigger such problem. While furnace ducts can be easily cleaned and fixed by just anyone, you have to allow only professionals take care of those hard-to-reach locations – such as crawl areas & attics, etc.
When the furnace blower runs continuously :
When your blower refuses to turn off, this is yet another gas furnace problem sign calling for repair. This is caused by a faulty switch or if the blower wants to stop working entirely. If you notice this, quickly contact our HVAC professional.
And any other problems or you feel like your furnace device acting up and not working to its full efficiency, we are just a call away at your heating service. Schedule your Heater or Furnace Repair Services appointment online today!
Furnace Repair Prevention Tips
It can be really challenging to wait for furnace repairs in the middle of the winter season. The truth is that most of the furnace problems people encounter can be largely preventable. The following tips can help you avoid them at all costs; bearing in mind that furnace repair preventative maintenance is key to prolonging its life.
Changing the Air Filter :
Changing your furnace air filter is the simplest way to maintain the appliance. The furnace filter guarantees that the air coming thru is clean and when dirty – it cannot properly carry out its function. A dirty filter actually blocks air from flowing through to the filter, and will make the furnace suffer in many ways.
Scheduling Routine Maintenance :
It is vital that you schedule maintenance for your furnace even before the winter season starts. This will include professional inspection, and tuning up the appliance parts to run smoothly as possible. Maintenance will help you find out about furnace faults earlier – so that you can schedule repairs before it breaks down. When the parts are in perfect order, this will lower repair needs and expenses!
Our Furnace Repair Process
- You have to schedule the perfect time that is most suitable for an appointment with us (morning or afternoon). Upon request, we can also attend to you in the early mornings, late evenings and emergency appointments.
- Once our certified expert technician(s) arrives at your location, we will further discuss the issues that you might be experiencing and then provide practical steps for diagnosing the problem.
- As soon as the issue is discovered, we will discuss the best repair options and related costs for such repairs. We can guarantee every repair for up to a year; within terms and condition!
- If the appliance requires a more extensive repair, we will provide you with a comprehensive repair quote or talk-over equipment replacement options.
Gas Furnaces & Electric Furnace Services
We can help provide a replacement for furnace parts that need such. With only high-quality parts from the best manufacturers, you are certain that your furnace will get the ideal match.
We can provide you furnace maintenance services so that your appliance will always be in its best condition.
If you just purchased a new furnace, we can help you install it in the most professional way.
Furnace Safety and Carbon Monoxide
Choose Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for Furnace Repair Services
- It isn’t every furnace repair service company that is created equal. Right here, we are a small, local company and we always work hard as professional HVAC Contractor would do, doing everything in our power to make your furnace function correctly; and then earn your trust and business as a result.
- We always fix all models and makes of furnaces.
- We know so much about furnaces (in and out). And this comprises handling major types of gas and electric furnaces.
- Our furnace repair services are also very affordable and we provide upfront pricing, with no hidden charges. This allows you to know the overall cost of your repair or installation options, thus helping you to make the best decision for your budget.
- Our furnace repairs are 100% Guaranteed.
- We always stand by our work, and should your appliance develop issues during the same period, we can fix it for free. (T & C applies)
- After the job is done, we make sure to keep your home clean! With a priority for keeping things tidy, we will work at your place and protect your space from dirt by wearing booties, and we clean the area around your furnace at the completion of a job.
- We are Licensed, and Professional Technicians, friendly and ready to assist 24/7.