Tankless Water Heater Rebates – $200/$150
Receive a rebate of up to $200 on ENERGY STAR certified natural gas tankless water heaters .
- $200 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified models with an Energy Factor of 0.90 or higher
- $150 rebate for high efficiency models that meet a minimum Energy Factor of 0.82-0.89
Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits. For information on available Federal Tax Credits for energy efficient home improvements, visit energystar.gov.
If you’re looking to install a new tankless system, you’ve come to the right place. Upon scheduling an appointment for a free estimate, our technician will survey the job site and recommend a tankless system based on your specific needs, as well as the layout of your home or business. Any questions or concerns will also be addressed at this time. Keep in mind we are Tankless Water Heater specialists so you’re in good hands from here on out. We also perform repairs and full service on previously installed tankless units. Call (805) 499-0448 to schedule an appointment and you will be greeted by a friendly water heater expert. We offer free estimates and can install any manufacturer upon request.
TANKLESS REPAIR & SERVICE SPECIALISTS
If you need repair or service on your existing tankless water heater, Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning is certified and authorized to work on tankless units.
Is your current tankless not producing hot water? Is it only working intermittently and displaying an error code? Whatever your problem happens to be, a highly trained tankless technician will perform a series of tests on the unit to determine the root of the problem and then direct you to the correct course of action. Call (805) 499-0448 to schedule an appointment.
COST OF A TANKLESS WATER HEATER
The cost of a tankless water heater including the installation will vary depending on a few factors:
- The size of the unit in GPM (gallons per minute) or its BTU rating.
- Is the tankless natural gas, liquid propane or electric?
- Will the unit be installed inside the property or mounted outside on an exterior wall.
- Residential or commercial.
Besides these factors, the layout of your home or business will also play a role in determining a complete materials list and ultimately the price of a tankless system. For average size homes, 1 to 3 bathrooms, the cost for a complete installation will usually range between $2000 and $2700, with all of the above information taken into consideration. Larger homes or businesses may be higher but there are usually installation options for space. Also, there are currently buying incentives, such as So Cal Gas Company rebates and Federal tax credits. Call us to have a tankless water heater expert provide you with a free estimate at (805) 499-0448.
SO WHY CHOOSE US TO INSTALL YOUR TANKLESS WATER HEATER
With so many plumbing contractors in the marketplace, choosing the right one may seem like a difficult task in itself. Well we don’t think it has to be. Here are some reasons why we are the best choice for you:
- We’re not just plumbers, we’re tankless water heater experts.
- All our technicians have gone through a rigorous training process starting directly with the manufacturer.
- No additional costs for work performed on nights, weekends or holidays.
- We purchase all products in large quantities directly from the manufacturer, so you truly are getting the best possible pricing.
- We are licensed, bonded and fully insured
- Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning is A+ rated with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
BENEFITS OF GOING TANKLESS
- Go Green!!! By eliminating stand-by heat loss, energy consumption is significantly reduced. Because of its on demand functionality, you won’t be heating water when out of the house or sleeping. Also, a tankless water heater will last 2 to 3 times as long as a traditional water heater, meaning less waste in our landfills.
- Never run out of hot water! A tankless water heater heats water on demand using a heat exchanger and a high power burner system so that you will never run out of hot water. Multiple showers can be taken at the same time along with your laundry load and/or your dish washer without running out of hot water, and these applications can be in use for as long as you need them!
- Save Money! Because of the technological advances over your conventional water heater, a tankless will only heat water when you need it. It contains a flow sensor that will tell the unit to power on when water is running through it. This means that you are using minimal gas to heat your water, whereas a tank will use gas, 24 hours a day 365 days a year, to maintain a constant temperature. Start saving money today!
- Huge space saver! Look at your current water heater and imagine a small suitcase in its place. Going tankless will free up this area dramatically allowing for more storage and just a cleaner space. The tankless is mounted on the wall and is approximately 24 x 14 x 10 inches, which will allow for as much as 50 cubic feet of free space!
- Very long life expectancy! Tankless water heaters have been tried and tested and the technology has been around for over 50 years. They will generally last 20 to 25 years, whereas a conventional tank will last on average 8 to 12 years. That’s 2 to 3 times longer than a tank and makes it an exceptional investment!
Schedule a FREE estimate for a new installation or replacement of your tankless water heater today!