Leak Detection and Leak Repair ServicesLeak Detection and Leak Repair Services in the Conejo Valley
For many home or business owners, their property is one of their most valuable investments. However, a tiny plumbing leak can cause severe damage to your property—especially if it goes unnoticed for a while. Don’t let this happen to your investment!
If you think your plumbing may have a leak, it’s crucial to locate and repair it right away. If ignored, even small leaks can end up costing you big money—both on your water bill and by damaging your property. Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning offers reliable leak detection and repair services in the Conejo Valley, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, and the surrounding areas. Our highly-skilled experts are prepared to tackle even the toughest leaks, saving you time, stress, and money.
Reach out to Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning at (805) 499-0448 when you need general leak detection services in the Conejo Valley.Request a Quote
Table of Contents
Does Your Home Have a Hidden Leak?
Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning uses the latest technology in the market today to accurately assess your problem and provide tailored solutions. We can confidently deliver superior workmanship with the help of the most advanced equipment and technology in leak detection.
We utilize non-invasive solutions that allow us to locate and deal with all types of water leak issues around your property. All of our experience, coupled with state-of-the-art equipment, will enable us to pinpoint your leak with extreme accuracy.
Some of our services include:
- Water supply leak detection
- Faucet, shower, and tub leak detection
- Toilet leak services
- Pool and fountain leak detection
- Sewer and drain leak detection
- Ceiling leak detection
Call us today for Conejo Valley’s top-rated water leak repair services.
Warning Signs to Look Out for With a Plumbing Leak
Subtle water leaks from pipes can take weeks, months, or even years to become known. Familiarizing yourself with the signs of hidden leaks can help you avoid major issues and damage to your home or business area.
The eight most common signs of leaking pipes include:
- A sudden spike in the water bill
- High gas or electric bills as a result of hot water leaks
- The water meter keeps running when no faucets are on
- Mold or musty odors in your home
- Discolored ceiling
- Bumpy paint or wallpaper
- Sagging or warped floors
- Sound of running water despite no taps in use
We recommend having a professional plumber inspect your pipes to identify the problem and prevent the leak from creating further damage.
Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning provides accurate water leak detection and repair services throughout the Conejo Valley and the surrounding areas. We have served the Conejo Valley and San Fernando Valley since 1979 and know what it takes to get water leaks under control.
Common Causes of Water Leaks
What are the most common triggers of water leaks? Here are the eight most common causes of household water leaks:
- Clogged drains
- Toilet leak
- High water pressure
- Corroded pipes
- Broken seals
- Damaged pipe joints
- Intruding tree roots
- Loose water connectors
How Does Leak Detection Work?
To repair the leaking pipe, our plumbers first need to locate the source of the problem. We can achieve this through leak detection equipment using various technologies.
Here are some of the methods we use for leak detection:
Types of Leak Detection
- Infrared Cameras: While infrared technology will not pinpoint the accurate location, infrared camera detection is a great companion to other technologies such as acoustic leak detectors.
- Acoustic Leak Detectors: Acoustic technology is a highly accurate method of pinpointing leaks using sound. We usually find a leak wherever the noise is loudest within the pipe.
- Gas Leaks Detection: Our plumbers use this method if our acoustic equipment cannot detect the leak (Often due to loud background noise or deep pipes).
Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning takes your safety seriously. We only use non-invasive leak detection methods, and once we have located the leak, our technicians will discuss your pipe repair or replacement options with you.
Call (805) 499-0448 for a free quote on your water leak detection service in the Conejo Valley and surrounding areas. We are here for you 24/7!
Benefits of Finding a Leak Right Away
So, why should you find and repair plumbing leaks immediately? It will allow you to avoid the following problems:
- Wall Damage: Leaks and pipe bursts can moisten the drywall or ruin it entirely.
- Fixture Damage: Did you know that pipe leaks may ruin your fixtures, including faucets and showerheads? Replacing these fixtures can cost more than expected. These costs totally based on the leak issue.
- Flooring Damage: Like your walls, water leaks can also cause damage to your floors because of gravity. Leaks under your floor can result in distorted and discolored floorboards or loose tiles.
- Mold Growth: Moisture in your walls and floors may cause mold growth, which can cause severe health issues.
- High Water Bills: Besides the destruction water leaks can cause in your home, they raise your water usage and may rack up a hefty bill.
What Happens if You Ignore a Leak in Your Home?
Don’t think a little dripping won’t do any harm. A leaking pipe is significantly different from a leaking faucet. Unlike leaky faucets, hidden water leaks can create severe damage in your home—and your wallet, and you’ll never see it coming.
- Leaks resulting in burst pipes can flood your home
- Growth of mold and mildew can affect your family’s health
- Sewer line leaks can damage the integrity of your home’s foundation
- Wastewater can pool around your yard and create unsanitary conditions
- A colossal amount of water goes to waste, leading to higher water bills
If you suspect a leak behind your walls or underneath your home, it’s time to call your Conejo Valley leak detection experts at (805) 499-0448.
How Much Does Leak Detection Services Cost?
Leak detection costs in Southern California are highly variable, but average prices depending on several factors, including:
- Where you’re based
- How large the leak is
- How long the leak has been present
- The service you choose
At Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning, we use modern technology, which makes leak detection faster, safer, and easier than ever to identify water leaks resulting in faster results that can save up to 80% on visual method identification.
A crucial thing to note is that despite the cost of leak detection, the process ultimately saves you money and allows you to manage the problem quickly.
Contact a Leak Detection Specialist
When you need leak detection services in the Conejo Valley, you can count on Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning for:
- Prompt, on-time arrivals
- Friendly, professional service
- Expert, accurate leak detection
- Quality, lasting workmanship
Our highly-trained leak detection specialists will leave your home clean after completing a job, and we offer affordable, upfront pricing for every job we take on.
Think you have a leak? Give us a call at (805) 499-0448.