If you are looking to hire the best HVAC Company for emergency heating services, call us now at (805) 499-0448. We provide the quick and wide range of emergency heating and cooling repair services, including:
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Services in Southern California
Signs of Emergency Furnace Repair
The yellow flame of the furnace instead of blue could be the sign that your furnace is emitting carbon monoxide more than the healthy levels. Although each heating appliance emits a small proportion of carbon monoxide. However, exposure to such heinous gas in large quantity or for the great amount of time could cause serious health issues. If you notice heat output is getting reduced.
The unnecessary noises from the burner depict the blockage or disruption in the burner that could cause the low temperature.
The extremely pungent and undesirable smell from the furnace could depict that the furnace is not doing well. We have to watch for these signs so that a timely action can be taken to avoid further disturbance.
And any other problems or you feel like your furnace device acting up and not working to its full efficiency, we are just a call away at your heating service. Schedule your Heater or Furnace Repair Services appointment online today!
Gas Furnaces & Electric Furnace Emergency Repair Services
We understand that where one side, a gas furnace is an environmentally friendly heating source, the most efficient, durable and economical heating system and can fulfill all of the heating needs including central heating, water heating, etc., the other side, it requires an annual inspection and tune-ups to continue running!
With an electric furnace, however, there is no worry about a possible carbon monoxide leak or any kind of loud noises but it also requires regular heating maintenance services and testing of oil key parts and components of your heating system.
And, when these two breaks down, requires emergency repair to avoid fire danger and the chance of carbon monoxide poisoning to ensure the safety of your home and family. But you don’t need to worry when you have our reliable emergency repair services. Moreover, our team is well equipped to provide the necessary services for all kinds of furnace repairs.
Our services include:
- Regular checkups of coils, circuits, and burners of the both electric and gas furnaces.
- Inspection of any gas leakage in case of a gas furnace.
- In addition to emergency repair service, repairing of the furnace, if found any damage.
- Preventive maintenance, Regular tune-ups & checkups of furnace.
- In case of irreparable damage or after the useful life of furnace replacement.
- Proper guidance and installation of gas or electric furnace.
Emergency Furnace Troubleshooting
- Make sure the cleaning of the ducts regularly.
- Ensure that the coils are free from all kind of debris.
- Make necessary adjustments with the thermostat to encourage the furnace efficiency.
However, in case of any kind of problem, Conejo Valley Heating offers the extremely reliable and timely heating repair services to its customers across the Conejo Valley.